Custom Forged Parts
If you are in the market for advanced quality forged materials and forged services, look no further than Great Lakes Forge for your custom forging needs. Our custom forged shapes, blocks, flats, rounds, hubs and more are made to our customer’s exact specifications, which allows them to save time and money on unnecessary materials. Our custom forged parts are manufactured from only the finest materials and include the following options:
- Forged Blocks, Rectangles & Flats - As an advanced quality custom forgings manufacturer, Great Lakes Forge produces blocks, rectangles, and flats in stainless, carbon and alloy steels.
- Forged Flats – Great Lake Forge’s expert staff provide us the ability to create forged flats that will match your exact specifications in a wide range of material options.
- Forged Rounds, Discs & Sleeves – These dynamic shapes are produced utilizing our hi-tech custom computer software which increases accuracy, ease of replication, and speed of production time.
- Forged Hubs, Spindles & Stepshafts – With our advanced in-house machine shop we can create fully customized forged hubs, spindles and stepshafts to your exact specifications in a variety of materials.
- Custom Forged Crankshafts – Crankshafts provide reliable strength and consistency for industries throughout the world. Our custom forged crankshafts have the shortest lead times in the industry.
- Forged Steel Shafts - The quality of forged steel shafts that we create are of far higher quality than shafts machined from bar stock. This is due to the quality of our forged steel shafts.
- Forged Stainless Steel Blocks - We offer quench-and-temper heat treating, milling & machining, ultrasonic testing, and mechanical testing to create the best finished stainless steel blocks on the market.
- Forged Stainless Steel Fluid Ends - A forged fluid end provides increased strength and reliability over otherwise identical fluid ends produced from bar stock or by other means. Our forged fluid ends set the standard for strength, consistency, and quality.
Custom Forgings & Services
At Great Lakes Forge we offer numerous premium quality custom forging services for your advanced project needs. Some of the services that we offer include CNC Machining, Saw Cutting, Deliveries and more. Great Lakes Forge provides a complete line of forging services to handle all your project requirements, no matter what.
Inventory & Materials for Custom Forged Parts
Great Lakes Forge carries a wide range of materials to suit all project needs. Our advanced quality stainless steel, carbon, and alloy steel materials will provide the results that you demand, no matter the circumstances. We have over 200 types of materials that we can forge to your exact specifications, which makes finding the material you are looking for quick and easy.
Industries Served with Custom Forged Parts
Forged parts and forged shapes are used by numerous industries throughout the world. Custom forgings provide the backbone, skeletal structure and inner workings of an abundance of heavy-duty machines that drive the world’s industries. Some of the industries that Great Lakes Forge produces custom forgings for include: mining, aerospace, oil & gas, power generation, food processing and more.